Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lovely Summer Wedding

Check out these beautiful wedding photos.
I am in love with the turquoise dresser they used to display the cakes.
Found these on the terrific blog:onegirlinpink.blogspot.com
Check Amanda out, she is so talented!
Simple and elegant
Metal cake pans make a darling cupcake display.
You can make those paper covers out of dollies.
My absolute favorite are the chickens on the top.
They were made by a friend of the bride. My friend Brenda is having a backyard wedding for her daughter at the end of the month. I hope she can get some ideas from these photos.


Sign in book on a simple table
the guest's gifts are a jar of jam.
Check out this blog, Amanda is such a talented lady.










6 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Aww..Thanks Mrs. C I will go check it out. But my daughter has a lot of her own ideas. The simple backyard wedding comes with a gown now so I am trying to keep up. 3 weeks and I am taking the day off tomorrow. I just need a day away.

July 8, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

love all of her ideas, how adorable!!!

July 8, 2011 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a gorgeous setting for a wedding. I love the cake table and the colors. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog with us. hugs, Linda

July 9, 2011 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

This is one of the cutest weddings I've seen in a long time. I have to go check out this blog...and the chicken toppers are beyond adorable! Wow!

July 10, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Bee Lady said...

I love those pics. Good ideas for anything really...reunions, parties, for serving food at "OUR" lake cabin!!!!

Cindy Bee

July 14, 2011 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

What a great wedding!! So cute, love all the vintage touches!

July 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home