Sunday, August 21, 2011

Getting Ready......

This week is the first time we will have all 20 pre-k students at the same time. I think it is kinda like childbirth..... you just forget it until it comes around again. I have my wardrobe planned and my favorite dinners ready to go. This is one of my old favorites, the 7 layer taco salad. I add a little taco seasoning to the sour cream and it is sooo good.

Another fav is Pioneer Woman's Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing. Ty it, you will like it!

My dear sweet husband got 2 bottles of my favorite wine. 47 Lb. Rooster Rex Goliath, it's terrific! I plan to enjoy them this week.
REE_0395

4 comments:

  1. I love that 7 layer taco salad for sure. I have never tried the Pioneer Woman's Spinach Salad but will check it out. Did you know she is going to have a TV show on the Food Network? Sounds like a good show. Good luck this week with all those babies! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting ready to send my littlest to school next Monday! Hoping I don't cry.
    Both of those salads look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your recipes look yummy. How organized, your wardrobe is ready, your food is ready...good for you.

    Cindy Bee

    PS - Hey, it seems like the very first time I looked at your blog, quite a long time ago, your sister in law was having brain surgery. How is she?

    ReplyDelete