Monday, February 24, 2014

Sunny Sunday

Last week it was snow and cold!
This weekend it was 72 degrees and sunny and hubby and I went
on a driftwood hunt.
Hey, I took these photos with my IPhone...pretty good.
 This looks like the beach, not beside the Tennessee River.
I have these great art ideas for the wood.
My students are going to paint and decorate them, maybe make them
into wood monsters.
 The best thing is that all this wood was FREE!
We are going to make some fish and beach signs out of the wood
to put in the booth.
We are moving to a bigger booth, an eight by sixteen, which is double the size of our
"little booth". I am going to take a personal day on Friday and paint the
walls and shelves. I will be posting photos of my new booth soon.
I'm a little nervous about moving to a larger booth, hope it will work out!


1 Comments:

Blogger Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love the driftwood! Yay for a larger booth! You will do great I'm sure! Miss you and Jeff!
hugs,
Linda

February 25, 2014 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home