Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentine Hearts and a Court Jester

We had 3 days off from school last week and I made little cloth hearts,
hubby found love quotes and wrote them out for me.
I sewed a button on the card and then to the heart. 
 I have these darling zinc containers and put the hearts in them 
and placed them all over our booth. I also sewed some
burlap hearts and put button hearts on them but I forgot to
take photos of them. 
 This beaded bag is darling, hubby found it.
 Love all this color
I found this unusual vintage court jester and
I can't decide if I like him or am just a little creeped out by him.
Lots of people are scared of clowns but I have always liked them, 
what do you think about him? 



3 Comments:

Blogger Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love the hearts!! Such a cute idea with the quotes and the buttons. I don't like clowns so this creeps me out! LOL!!

February 3, 2014 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I like the court jester! I've always liked the look of clowns for a kids room, personally. Guess because they don't scare me. Your heart pillows are sweet.

February 5, 2014 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Love everything but I will admit the jester is a little creepy. The chalk ware rooster is very sweet!

February 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home